Beers for Better Tomorrows - Benefiting the CF Foundation
This year, we (Samantha & Lizzy) are honored to participate in the Twin Cities Finest program, raising money to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
This year, we (Samantha & Lizzy) are honored to participate in the Twin Cities Finest program, raising money to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – and what better way to do that than to host a party at our favorite sports bar?
Your ticket purchase includes admission, two beers, fun games with an opportunity to win some amazing prizes, including a SIGNED VIKINGS HELMET!
If you can’t make it but still want to donate, your contribution will count towards our personal fundraising goal if you use the following links:
By attending this event or donating to our pages, you’re helping fund research that will give those living with CF better tomorrows, more tomorrows, and eventually, a cure.
A big thank you to our sponsors:
Darby’s Pub & Grill
Some information about Cystic Fibrosis and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation:
– CF is a genetic disease that causes the body to produce a thick mucus that sticks to the lungs and other organs.
– There are over 30,000 CF sufferers in the US (many of whom are children), and over 70,000 worldwide.
– CF Is an orphan disease that does not receive government funding.
– Nearly every CF drug available today was made possible because of the CF Foundation’s support.
– The average life expectancy of a CF sufferer is only 38, although with advances in treatment it’s possible for those affected to live longer, fuller lives.
– Charity Navigator gave the CF Foundation a perfect 100 out of 100 score on Accountability & Transparency, with a near-perfect overall score and rating of 98.23 out of 100!
(Saturday) 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm(GMT-05:00)