Oktoberfest Crawl For A Cure for Cystic Fibrosis: North Loop
IT’S BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! SAVE THE DATE! We’re still finalizing some details so stay tuned – we’ll announce when tickets are available. Pre-party and
IT’S BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! SAVE THE DATE! We’re still finalizing some details so stay tuned – we’ll announce when tickets are available.
Pre-party and check-in from 12:00-2:00 PM at Darby’s Pub and Grill (our first stop on the Crawl).
Darby’s is home of the famous Bacon Tot-Dish served at the Twins Stadium so come and enjoy lunch!
– A beer at each crawl location
– Commemorative koozie to track your stops
– A custom printed pint glass
– A prize giveaway – AMAZING prizes including a signed Vikings helmet!
– Good karma for supporting an amazing cause
Founded by 2016 Twin Cities’ Finest Honorees Britt Pangerl and Katherine Konrad, we (Lizzy, Samantha,, and Kerry Anne), are so excited to host the second North Loop Crawl For a Cure benefiting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – this time with an Oktoberfest theme to celebrate our favorite season!
This year, we were nominated as Twin Cities Finest honorees by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, wherein we commit to raising $5,000 each for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Britt and Katherine’s event two years ago was such a success that we wanted to continue the tradition!
By buying a ticket, you are truly helping to change lives. Some information about the Cystic Fibrosis and the CF Foundation:
1. CF is a genetic disease that causes the body to produce a thick mucus that sticks to the lungs and other organs. There is no cure.
2. Over 30,000 people in the US (many of whom are children) and over 70,000 worldwide have CF.
3. CF Is an orphan disease that does not receive government funding and relies wholly on private donations.
4. Nearly every CF drug available today was made possible because of the CF Foundation’s support.
5. While the average life expectancy of a person with CF is only around 37 years, many are able to live longer, fuller lives thanks to these new treatments.
6. Charity Navigator gave the CF Foundation a perfect 100 out of 100 score on Accountability & Transparency, with a near-perfect overall score and rating of 98.23/100.
Can’t come but still want to donate? Contact one of us and we’ll send you a link to our personal fundraising pages!
A BIG thank you to our wonderful sponsors so far:
Darby’s Pub and Grill
The Loop Minneapolis
Also: thank you to Britt and Katherine for beginning this wonderful tradition, and a special thanks to Anne Ulku (http://anneulku.com/) for designing the logo!
(Saturday) 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm(GMT-05:00)