Applepalooza at Sociable Cider Werks
Applepalooza (noun): A week-long event at Sociable Cider Werks in celebration of MN Cider Week; extremely fun with lots of cider, food, music, games,
Applepalooza (noun): A week-long event at Sociable Cider Werks in celebration of MN Cider Week; extremely fun with lots of cider, food, music, games, and more; must-not-miss event.
Seriously, though, Applepalooza is one palooza you do no want to miss! We’re celebrating all-things apples with one-time-only firkins, homebrew how-tos, a cider cooking expo, a cider cocktail class, and Funk Fest! Tickets are already going fast; grab yours now and join us in the fun!
June 4 ~ Bingo with specialty prizes
June 6 ~ Homebrew & Cider Panel
Panel discussion featuring:
– Jim Watkins, Co-Owner, Sociable Cider Werks
– Peter Gillitzer, Co-Owner, Milk & Honey Ciders
– Rob Fisk, Owner, Wyndfall Cyder
– Michael Jones, Winemaker, Scott Laboratories Inc.
June 7 ~ Cooking with Cider
– Learn to cook with cider with renowned chef JD Fratzke, Culinary Director for Bar Brigade, Delicata, Spring Cafe, Red River Kitchen, and Republic and WCCO news anchor and Minnesota Monthly food critic Jason DeRusha
– Samples of and instruction on a 3-course menu using your favorite ciders
June 9 ~ Specialty Firkins All Day
june 4 (Monday) - 9 (Saturday)