Fulton Gran Fondo 2018
Join us Saturday May 12th for the 5th annual Fulton Gran Fondo for bikes, bands, and beers. The ride departs in the morning from
Join us Saturday May 12th for the 5th annual Fulton Gran Fondo for bikes, bands, and beers. The ride departs in the morning from the Fulton Production Brewery in NE Minneapolis. This year, we’re again offering the 100 mile “Gran” as well as a shorter (45-50 mile) “Medio” Fondo. The block party is free to attend and open to all who come. Party details including beers available, food options, partners, activities, and band announcements are coming soon.
Not up for riding 100 miles? Not to worry, there’s enough beer & fun for everyone, rider or not.
- 1 – 9 PM on Saturday, May 12th.
- Located outside the Fulton NE Production Brewery, which is located just north of Lowry Avenue on NE 2nd St, near the old Little Jack’s, at 2540 NE 2nd St, Minneapolis MN 55418.
- Fulton beers, including the release of a brand new summer beer.
- Cash only for beer transactions.
- Live music by an incredible list of talented bands. Who are they? You’ll have to wait a little longer to find out.
- Food provided by Fulton Taproom Kitchen and more. Details to come
- Family friendly – under 21 welcome.
- Bike & bag valet ($3) service available.
- Free admission.
- $1 Wristband to drink.
- The party is on, rain or shine.
- No dogs please, this is an asphalt event.
- Free event parking is available as marked on nearby streets.
(Saturday) 7:00 am - 9:00 pm